If you are subject to income tax in France, a percentage of every donation you make to AGIR POUR L’AUDITION may be deducted from your taxes: 66% of the amount for individuals (limited to 20% of your taxable income) or 60% for companies (limited to €5 per €1,000 turnover).
- 10 million people are estimated to be concerned by hearing disorders today in France
- 360 million people in the world today
- More than 1 billion people in 2050 (WHO assessment)
- 12 to 15% children and young adults estimated to have their hearing ability deteriorated due to exposure to excessive noise
To make an online donation, please fill in the form below. Or send a check made out to AGIR POUR L’AUDITION, 13 rue Moreau, 75012 Paris. In both cases you will receive a tax receipt for the full amount of donation.
AGIR POUR L’AUDITION helps men and women to improve their lifelong hearing through effective prevention and support.
You can help support people with hearing loss and professionals by making a donation to AGIR POUR L’AUDITION. AGIR POUR L’AUDITION’s accounts are controlled and certified every year by an auditor, as required by law. AGIR POUR L’AUDITION meets all the legal and moral requirements of a charitable foundation.
Key figures on hearing loss:
- 10 million people impacted in France
- 360 million worldwide
- More than 1 billion worldwide by 2050 (WHO evaluation)
- 12-15% of children and young adults could already have hearing loss due to excessive exposure to loud music
You can make a donation online by submitting the form below or sending a check to AGIR POUR L’AUDITION, 13 rue Moreau, 75012 Paris, France. All donors will receive a tax receipt.